- Choose a stable, reliable Boston roofing contractor who has been in business for more than five years.
- Roofing installers should consist of expert professionals who only work in their area of specialization. That means that roofers only provide roofing services.
- Ask to see proof of the THREE mandatory contractor licenses in Massachusetts that will protect you as a homeowner.
- Ask to see proof of liability insurance.
- Check references from at least three customers who have received roof repairs and roof replacement services.
- Determine that the contractor is knowledgeable about proper roof ventilation that will protect you from damaging effects of ice dams in the winter and roof damage to insulation, sheathing and shingles from heat in the summer.
John O’Brien, MasterCraft specialty roofing contractor in the Boston area since 1986, is an expert licensed and insured contractor / installer for custom roofing and gutters who consistently earns a 4.5 out of 5 star ratings for his professional contractor services.
Request a no obligation free quote for roof repairs or replacement and achieve peace of mind knowing you are protecting your home and health from damaging and costly effects of ice dams for many years to come.